WEBSITE NAME

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WEBSITE NAME

Post  NEADP on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:05 pm

Okies. Firstly a big thanks to everyone who has already joined on the forum:

THANKS!

When the site was set-up we didnt know if there was to be any backing or people joining. If we can keep the numbers rising and keep the posts coming in then I'm gonna change the URL of the forums. I set this up on a free host, hence the crap URL, but I'm gonna buy a dotcom. I'm not 100% on what it's gonna be, this is where you guys come in.
I'm kinda struggling on keeping NEADP.COM but I don't really want it to be that people dont feel welcome cause they aint from the NE, or even the UK for that matter.
My idea was to make a forum and not a website as I have a few friends that run information sites and such, but I thought it would be good and kinda unique to have a kinda meeting place so-to-speak where we can all talk and pass on info and kinda colaborate everyones information. So all you guys dont have to go check like 10 different websites to see if someone is planning a demo or something. Also to try and arrange bigger things in the uk and everyone putting there policies and ideas together to make like a 'super group' (sorry it sounds like an 80's pop band, but couldnt think of another way to say it!)

So..... pleasde post you ideas of what kinda URL we should use because the URL name is what makes people want to read more!!!

Cheers.

NEADP
Admin

Number of posts : 52
View : Anti-Death Penalty
Registration date : 2008-06-17

View user profile http://neadp.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WEBSITE NAME

Post  Jennie on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:17 pm

Well, i like the idea of changing it from NEADP... because so far there is 2 of us from the NE lol....

I don't know what to though.... :S

think.. think.. think....
Jennie
Admin

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-06-17

View user profile http://www.freekenneth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali@4WardEver on Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:12 pm

Hi There Guys & Gals,

Here's a couple of suggestions to get you going:

SPEAK OUT - SPEAK UP
international solidarity for prisoners

CHATBACK
stop death & abuse in custody

I know Tippa will also try to submit something because he's always trying to get one over on me!!
Suspect
Ali@4WardEver

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top